What can I do with quick settings?
You can use Quick Settings to do the following:
- Access your profile. If you want to sign out of your Keepod (for example, if you wish to grant access to a guest), you can do so by clicking “sign out.”
- Change the language and the type of keyboard that you use. You can also access the language settings of your device.
- Learn if you are connected to a network (the internet) via the network icon. Click on the icon if you want to go to the network settings or if you want to join another internet network.
- See whether your bluetooth is turned on using the bluetooth icon. Select the icon to manage your bluetooth devices.
- Increase or decrease the sound volume of your device by moving the regulator bar to the left or to the right. Click on the arrow for the Audio Settings.
- Change the settings of your Keepod by selecting “Settings.”
- See the battery level of your host computer using the battery symbol.
- Set a standard time and date by clicking on the time display.
- Learn more about the Keepod and access the Keepod Helpdesk by clicking on the question mark.
- Turn the computer off by choosing “shutdown.”
- Lock your device when you’re away from your Keepod for a short period of time. We recommend that you shutdown the computer and unplug the Keepod when you are leaving the computer for a longer period of time.