How do I make a specific file available for use offline?
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Go to drive.google.com/drive/settings.
- Check the box in the “Offline” section. It may take a few minutes for the offline access setting to turn on. (Note: Don't worry about the recommendation to not use offline capabilities in public places or on public computers. Since you are using a Keepod, everything will be stored on your device and no trace will be left on the host computer.)
- Open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides home screen.
- Click “More” on the file that you want to use offline.
- Click “Available offline.” A checkmark will appear in the bottom left corner to show that the file is now available offline.