Hello! We've created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a visual mockup of intended use.
Keepod founders: Nissan Bahar and Franky Imbesi
Our brand assets can be downloaded from here.
The Keepod marks include the Keepod name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of Keepod's products.
Please don't modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Keepod, or in a way that confuses Keepod with another brand (including your own).
Using the Keepod Logo
The black version of the Keepod logo can ONLY be used on a white background, If you are using the Keepod logo on any other background color, use the white version.
We kindly ask that you don't:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent Keepod other than what is found in the above link
- Rotate the Keepod mark or alter its positioning in relation to the Keepod name
- Change the colors of the Keepod logo
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
- You're entitled to say that your website or application is integrated with Keepod, but please don't use the Keepod marks as part of the name of your company, application, product, or service, or in any logo you create.
- Do not register a domain containing “Keepod”, misspellings, transliterations or similar variations thereof. That would be very uncool.
- Do not apply for a trademark with a name including “Keepod”, the Keepod logo, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos. Do not copy or imitate the look and feel of the Keepod website or apps, as this could create user confusion.
- If utilizing the Keepod to support your service or application, you must feature a prominent banner noting your service is "not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Keepod Unite Ltd."
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame (including in meta-tags or hidden text) Keepod websites, or any individual element of Keepod websites, Keepod's name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page.